Oedo Art Mask, BOX of 4 Set
Not just for fun 🙂 This is a moisturising mask that adheres closely to the skin!
Tea leaf extract: Provides the skin with moisture and keeps it healthy.
Portulaca oleracea extract: This prevents roughness and keeps skin in a healthy state.
Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) distillate: Tones the skin and puts it into shape.
Sodium hyaluronate: Provides your skin with moisture and tone, and keeps it flexible.
Hydrolyzed collagen: Protects your skin’s tone and luster.
- Contents: 4 (Benidayu x 1, Momimaro x 1, Hoppehime x 1, Horoemon x 1)
- Ingredients/Materials: water, glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/6 copolymer, hydrolyzed collagen, erythritol, natto gum, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) distillate, tea leaf extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, xanthane gum, portulaca oleracea extract, arbutin, sodium hyaluronate, PEG-14M, EDTA-2Na, methylparaben, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, allantoin, phenoxy ethanol, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate
- Size: 19.2cm x 1.8cm x 12cm
- Weight (item only)[G]: 157
- Do not use if you have an abnormality such as a wound or eczema.
- Should you observe abnormalities such as redness, itchiness and irritation, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
- Should this get in your eyes, immediately wash using clean water.
- Do not use if you are easily irritated by adhesive bandages.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Use immediately after opening.
Based on 0 reviews
- Store Name: TBH
- Vendor: TokyoBrandHouse
Minami Karasuyama, 6-3-13
- No ratings found yet!
Chili Tomato Flavour Cup Noodle
Cup ramen noodles in Japan are the most convenient quick meal. From the busy Japanese businessmen & women to school children, it seems everyone enjoys them. The Japanese know their ramen, and compared to any other country, the quality of the simple cup ramen is probably the highest in the world, no matter their flavour preference, and they all remain fantastically easy to prepare.
Refreshing sour tomato Cube, chicken, corn, cabbage and kidney beans.
How To Use
Cup noodles are so simple to make. Just pour some hot water into the cup, wait for 3 minutes, mix and enjoy!SKU: CN0001FS
Kinoko No Yama Chocolate Biscuits
Mushroom-shaped snacks, Kinoko no Yama chocolate biscuits. Shaped like tiny mushrooms, the stems of these bite-size treats are made from crunchy cracker, while the mushroom heads are made up of two layers of chocolate – a sweeter milk chocolate underneath and a richer dark chocolate on top.SKU: MJ0001FS