Information That Is, Or Maybe Collected From You
Through our standard usage logs, we receive and collect certain anonymous information automatically through our web server, including computer-identification information, obtained from cookies and from a web server cookie, stored on your hard drive and sent to your browser through an IP address accessed through our service and domain server which is assigned to the computer which you use and the type of computer and web browser you are using
Information We Collect
We legitimately get your information that is crucial for our business to function and may include:
- The information you provide us when you purchase products. This information will include;
- Your name
- Your bill and delivery address
- Your e-mail addresses
- Your phone (or mobile) number
- Your credit/debit card number
- Information on how you use the Sites
- Your purchase/return/exchange information
- Information resulting from communications between you and us
We collect information When;
- You create a tokyobrandhouse.com account.
- You connect with us through our customer service center, or on social media platforms concerning customer service.
- You purchase, order, return, exchange or demand information about our products and services from the Sites.
- You take part in interactive features of the Site or visit the Site.
- You sign up for social media notifications, e-mails, or mobile messages from us.
- You participate in a focus group or respond to one of our surveys.
- You comment, make a suggestion and provide us with any other input regarding our products and services.
- You visit the site with your computer, tablet or mobile device.
How We Collect the Information
When you visit our site, an anonymous traffic information will be collected from you. As part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or any combination thereof, we will collect identifiable information about you personally. Our advertisers, from their own assigned cookies to your browser may collect anonymous traffic information. The site contains links to other Websites which we do not own, manage or control, and we are not in control of the privacy practices.
How the Information Is Used
We use the Information collected from and about you for the purposes set forth below. Except where we are mandated to do otherwise under relevant law, we may disclose and use other Information for any purpose. We may disclose and use other information for all the purposes for which we use and reveal Personal Data if we are required to treat it as Personal Information under relevant law. We may gather and combine Other Information with your Information, and when we do, we treat the information as Personal Information.
Your information is used to:
- Provide personalized features
- Tailor your interest to our sites
- Get in touch with you when necessary
- Provide the services you requested
- preserved social history governed the existing policy
Use and Sharing of Information
Except outlined in this privacy, your personally-identifiable data will not be sold without your permission. We may use or share information received from you or about you with our vendors, dealers, agents, corporate partners and other third parties
- to help in processing your request; to comply with any law, regulation, audit or court order;
- to help improve our website or our products and services we offer; for research; to understand our customers’ needs better; to develop new offerings; and
- to alert you to new products and services (of our business associates or us) in which you may be interested.
To serve you better, the information you provide us with may be combined with information about you that is accessible to us internally or from other sources. Your information will never for unknown reasons be shared, sold, trade or rent to third parties.
Using known procedures and safety standards, we safeguard your privacy and comply with applicable privacy laws. We preserve our sites by combining industry-approved electronic and physical process to certify that your information is well protected in our infrastructure.
When your sensitive data is kept in our infrastructure, it is encrypted or hashed. When sensitive information is no longer required, it is processed, decrypted and immediately discarded or re-encrypted. With recorded, controlled access and live monitored video feeds, we ensure that we provide secure hosting in such data centers with 24/7 staffed security and biometrics.